Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day 155, Sept 10, 2011

Light Jazz:

I bought these CDs so I could play relaxing music in the car whenever I would be driving - specially in traffic anticipated hours.

The reason is obvious... the mellow music keeps me from road rage, due ot the heavy traffic and the more often than not, regular encounters with abusive drivers ( a pet peeve of mine) - be they private vehicle drivers or public transportation drivers. After all, losing my patience will not do me any good - and may even lead me to a rash action, and a traffic altercation.

Nope... better ot stay cool as I listen to some classic tunes, light rock, bossa nova renditions - all helping me relax and not have any high blood pressure while driving. Yeah... these CDs are also considered a bargain for their price, so that sweetened the deciding factor of whether I would get them or not. Obviously, I did get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment