Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 145, Aug 31, 2011


Love is...

Corinthians 13 happened to be the reading we (that is, Barbie and I) had in our wedding... it was the choice reading as suggested to us by Father Reuter when we asked him to officiate our wedding. So when I saw this little note holder on the table I sat by at Mary Grace Rockwell, Pasig - I was pleasantly surprised, and as I was looking for something to become my picture representing today for this project 365, I thought this would be perfect for said photo of the day.

The Mary Grace here was not just a stand or kiosk - but a full blown bakery shop, cafe and snack place. barbie had known about this and as I was waiting for her, I decided to wait in Mary Grace and try their grilled ensymada with hot (thick) chocolate. This may very well be the first Mary Grace coffee shop and restaurant - who knows? But what I can say is that the place is cozy, well decorated and the colors somehow remind me of Christmas - I would have taken more pictures, but was wary if such a think was allowed - not that they stopped me from taking pictures of my food, or anything - but I sort of ate the food before the camera could be fixed.

Oh well... this note holder was the important item to be taken for that day, so I don't mind not having pictures of my food - maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment