Monday, April 11, 2011

Year 2!

Helllo. You've stumbled upon this, my second year for doing a project 365 photoblog. In case you missed the first one, I suggest you check out my other blog - minutiaemusings' Year 1 blog.

So what's in store for this second round of photo-blogging? More pictures, naturally... and hopefully, better ones at that. I may not strive to update this on a daily basis, as I have found out that it is not that easy to do... but I will  definitely update this at least, once a week - and maybe... on really busy moments, every two weeks.

Oh yeah... I will not create this new blog, if it were to just insert 365 random daily pictures - nope... though I say this is officially Year 2, I look forward to having as many years as I can accommodate. So I hope you now see the significance of giving this blog such a name. It may not be as creative as my other blogs... but who knows? I may just change the name later for something better suiting both this blog's reason for being, and my sophisticated (and creative) taste.

So Tally Ho, and let the new journey begin!

Butch

No comments:

Post a Comment