Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 12, April 21, 2011

Me:

This is me indulging myself with the help of a mirror - after all, a photoblog will have a picture of it's author once in a while to show passage of time - and how the author looked back then. Well, as of this time, this is how I look - not that you could see my face here... and for that matter, the lens I was using (it's my zoom lens by the way = not that I needed to really use it for this shot). As Maundy Thursday gave me a lot of time to relax and think, at this moment, I simply looked in the mirror, saw myself, then said - why not? 

This isn't the first time I've used mirror to capture my image... and I don't think it'll be the last either. After she shot, I naturally had to flip the photo, else you'd notice it was a mirror image with the Canon brand flipped.

That said, today was all about rest and peace of mind - at least, as far as what rest need be had while worrying about house chores.  Bubbles waking me up early - as is her habit; earlier than my alarm clock - which by the way allows me to put out the trash before the trash truck comes at the ungodly hour of 5:30am.

Last night I noticed how Bernice's facial expression said volumes regarding Bryce's helping in the chores - so I gave him specific instructions... namely clearing the table after every meals, and mopping the floor with Lysol solution... this latter I've instructed him to do twice a week.

Bernice, I will still talk to regarding wiping/dusting the place and folding stuff to be kept. Time they needed to learn to be more independent... after all, by high school, I could cook, wash (without a washing machine, I might add), and clean the house - time for them to learn, specially with Ate Vicky on her one month vacation. 

C'est la vie, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment