Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 4, April 13, 2011


Healthy Sandwich:

I normally like eating healthy...this is not to say I don't eat what will be considered unhealthy food - as most Filipinos would know where many famous dishes may be found. Dishes like sisig, lechon and the likes. But I would rarely partake of them. Often, I find myself choosing chicken and or fish over pork and beef... not out of any specific need - but to just eat healthy whenever possible.

That said, this picture shows a sandwich from Starbucks that I had in the afternoon (after experiencing high blood pressure while going through the motions of getting a healthy - or healthy enough bill of work).. This was while I was waiting for Barbie in said Starbucks in Gateway, Cubao - not our usual hang out area... but we were there after we had brought Bernice to a classmate's house to spend the afternoon. So we just decided to go someplace near... where Barbie could shop - hence Cubao, hence Gateway, hence Starbucks... and yes... hence the choice of sandwich - not just for it's health perspective but the need to watch my diet closer than in the past. (sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment