Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 6, April 15, 2011

Large Pictures:

Around ACN's offices, you will find wall poster sized pictures like the one I'm standing in front of - normally depicting either scenes of the Filipino fiesta, tourist spots or... as like this one, ones symbolical of one specific characteristic that the organization would like their employees to emulate. This one in particular, mentioning the character trait of collaboration... or being collaborative.

Said traits used to be part of the materials we would cover in the usual New Joiner's Orientation talks - I know this because I myself would be a speaker in these orientations - and yes, I would talk about these traits and what they would mean to the organization and the individual. There are other pictures depicting the core values as well... one's that I would like to pose in front of as well... specially those I feel strongly about. But that may not happen - at least, until October, since I shall be deployed elsewhere by the next week.

To put things into perspective, I stand at 5'6" - so imagine how large the pictures are. Someday, I hope to have some kind of exhibit where some of my very own pictures will be displayed in such a scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment