Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 11, April 20, 2011

Back of the Napkin:

That, by the way, is the book's title - I kid you not. And it happens to be a very reachable book for almost anyone - in fact, Barbie is interested in reading it... and I would recommend that Bryce read it as well... though he may find some of the tools strange - specially if he has not stumbled upon their use yet - but then again, that is my strength, having taught Achieving Meeting Results for more than half a decade now. 

The book's direction is to form a model where you can decide what tools to use - in better conveying information to people. I read this book whenever I had.have free time - and found it interesting... after all, anything that can visually help me explain or expound on any message will be very useful to me and others... and I've a sneaky suspicion I will be using the contents of this book sooner rather than later.

If you want to know more of this try looking here: Back of the Napkin by Dan Roam.

No comments:

Post a Comment