Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 210, Nov 04, 2011

Seafood crepe anyone?

I forget the name of this particular crepe - all I know is its got salmon inside it, with creme, topped with capers to give it an almost seafood pizza look. I think its name has something to do with Neptune's bounty - but don't take my word for it. I suggest, however, that should you find yourself in Cafe Breton one of these days, you should try this out - assuming you like sea food.

I had this as dinner together with Barbie and Bernice at the Podium, in Mandaluyong - and it was a nice light dinner for me (Barbie and I also had salad on the side) - and though I definitely would have gone for a desert crepe too - I thought to rein in my appetite. Besides, it was hardly appropriate to let loose... specially with Christmas nearing - and with it, all those reunions and food. Best to start controlling now.

No comments:

Post a Comment