Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 206, Oct 31, 2011

In the parlor:

This is Bubbles first time to visit a pet parlor - and the reason she's here is because she's shedding... and its driving Barbie batty (not to mention the fact that I swept the floor one time and got a bucket full of fur). I had intended to tell the pet barber (what exactly do we call them?) to shave everything, but I also thought Bubbles might react negatively to the experience, hence I simply asked them to shave most of the body fur but leave the mane part and tail intact.

I'll post a picture of the after look some time, but for now, lets just say that though she was initially tense and afraid to enter the shop (probably thinking it was a vet clinic), when they started shaving her, she suddenly calmed down - possibly even liking the experience. Needless to say, she not only got a new look, but they bathed her and even cleaned her ears. I even got a foot massage while all this was happening. Nice way to spend day 3 of the long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment