Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 204, Oct 29, 2011

Street Party!

Yup! Its not exactly an all out party with dancing in the street, as in the band playing was not able to entice everyone to do so - maybe everyone was still sober or wanted to stay sober so as not to lose their wallets... who knows?

But it was still a great and festive mood for a Halloween Party in Burgos Street, Makati. My first ever street party (yeah I know - many of you are wondering where I've been in all those celebrations. But its true... I hardly attend such stuff.

Obviously, as the picture suggests, there were a lot of attractive features to keep the party from getting boring - in fact, it was many things but boring. I went out with John (as a sort of post birthday bash of his as well) and we did not even plan to attend this street party - or at least, it was not in the plans, even if John knew about it. Still, I'm glad we went and enjoyed the night. I later learned that this was an annual event (weekend closest to Halloween it seems), and I just might try and make this an annual visit.

As for the curious minds... nope, nothing happened with us three; and even if something did - say a threesome (and what a dream that would be), you think I'll share it here? Uh uh.

No comments:

Post a Comment