Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 45, May 24, 2011

My work stuff:

Yeah, these are what I lug to work on a daily basis... though normally the pen is in the bag, and the ID's around my neck.

The button is just for show though, since I'm not really assigned to the U2K2 project as a trainer - but as PMO.

This means I coordinate... and do this a lot. I also prepare reports and monitor metrics. Its not a glamorous job - and it can be better served with someone who is a stickler for details - but I do get by. As for benefits, well the job does pay better than training (though I still miss training), and it helps me save up for tuition fees, so you won't hear me complaining.

I was surprised at the quality of this picture. Focus was sharp and I did get the proper angle. See, here's what I'm saying about surprising myself. I both like and don't like it. Like because I discover what I'm capable of... and dislike because I can't pin it down to a mastered skill yet. Oh well... more practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment