Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 41, May 20, 2011

Coffee beans:

Yes this is one big grinder - and no, this isn't home... I would be hard pressed to finish even a 20th of what's in that bowl. Nope, this is a picture of the type of grinder that Starbucks uses on a daily basis - and of before, you'd think 'that's a lot of coffee', to Starbucks it may very well be just a day in the life of grinding and serving their customer's needs.

When I saw the grinder, I had to take a quick shot - and was trying to get a better angle when the shop's guard said it was not allowed to take pictures of the store or the merchandise. So, I reluctantly stashed my camera into the bag - but at least, I got this before I was told. In some way, I question the need for such a restriction... I mean, what are they afraid of? Unsolicited comments or possibly negative feedback?

Though in this blog entry's case, it;s neither... after all, I just want to practice taking pictures - and am glad that the guard in tis particular store was either a bit too slow - or secretly agreeing with the excess restrictions being unnecessary, thus just making a show of the need to stop, but not after I'd taken a few shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment