Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 34, May 13, 2011

/
More comics:

One of things I tend to do is get comics from more than one shop - you see, I get some issues form shops I normally find close to where I am that particular day.

However, I do have one shop where I can be considered a regular - with some fringe benefits like their reserving copies of comics for me - or in this case, giving me copies of FCBD issues, even if I did not ask for them.

But yeah, it gives me great pleasure ot know that I'm a valued customer - nad they give me such perks. Cool, right? Thanks to Filbars' Makati, and for that matter, Filbars' Greenhills as well. Other shops I frequent - albeit in a less regular frequency are Comic X in Makati and Comic Quest in Mandaluyong. Nice to know there are several shops these days, catering to my interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment