Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 151, Sept 6, 2011

Coffee and Cake:

Yes, I'm at Bo's coffee again - thought this time, its the one in the Mall of Asia - so yeah... different venue, but same great coffee taste.

What was I doing here? Simple - as I have not yet been given any training for the week, at the pretext of my needing to prepare for Application Analysis - the 5 day version, I found myself with a lot of free time - hence I accompanied Barbie to this vicinity so she could talk to a client.

Meanwhile, I'm left with nothing to do but roam around the Mall of Asia - and with so many things to lug around. I had my laptop, my camera, the latest Songs. of Ice and Fire book - yes, that thick and heavy one, plus a few trade comic collections.

Barbie, of course, did not really stay for too long - an hour, maybe two... no problem, as I cam prepared anyway. All I needed was a place to pass the time - preferably, one that was quiet... and Bo's was it. I came from lunch, and needed coffee to perk me up - the cake was just a curiosity... meaning I was curious about and therefore needed to taste it. Ended up staying for the most part of two hours here... but at least, I did not get too tired walking around - even got to buy myself a few new pair of socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment