Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 149, Sept 4, 2011

Children at Play:

I used my zoom lens to capture this picture without getting the kids camera conscious - and to ensure they remain generic,  I was able to make their faces seem unclear (although the latter part was a happy accident, mind you).

But one thing this picture does not clearly show is the fact that this is basically high noon with the sun blazing hot - hence the general reason why the play area is relatively abandoned, with exception to these two. That said, I do marvel at the fact that these kids are playing regardless of time or temperature - but then again, yeah... I was definitely a kid once - would I do this? Maybe not - I mean, I could be a rather hard headed kid - but I would tow the line in hot weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment