Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 37, May 16, 2011

Pistachio ice cream:

It may not look like it - because many people would look for the greenish hue, but this is a pistachio flavored (and chunky) ice cream. It's from Cara Mia - the desert side of Amaci and yes, when we eat at Amici, we eventually gravitate to taking our dessert at Cara Mia - whether they be cakes or ice cream. So yeah... I like getting this flavor, and likewise try out the others once in a while.
When we order our ice cream, we always choose to have the in the bowl-shaped waffle cone which serves as both a container for the ice cream as well as the crunchy counterpoint to eating said ice cream> If you have not yet tried the ice cream (or should I refer to them as gelato?) at Cara Mia, you should give it a shot. I don't know if they've a branch in the Amici in Don Bosco Makati though. Since I've never been there yet. But I can vouch for the Greenhills branch.

No comments:

Post a Comment