Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 35, May 14, 2011

New Look!

Just for a day anyway. You see this was the time I had a new haircut while Barbie got Bernice a new set of shades (hence her sporting the shades).

Don't let the styled hair fool you - its only because I'm fresh out from the parlor that I'm sporting a new look with a gelled hairstyle - come next day this won't be the case, and I'll be back with my usual charming look.

No offense to who gave me the look of course, but aside from the fact of Barbie liking the look on me -maybe for the novelty, I find it frivolous and people might think I'm pretending to look younger than I really am. Sure, there's looking young even for one's age - but following the hairstyle trend used by the teens... well, it's a bit uncomfortable for me.

This was taken by Barbie at Figaro's Podium, while I was enjoying some coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment