Saturday, April 7, 2012

Day 359 Apr 01, 2012

Blake Baptized:

The newest member of the Buenaobra clan got baptized - Blake Andre became a Roman Catholic in Our Lady of Lourdes this 1st of April, which also happens to be Palm Sunday of the holy Week - and yes, its also April Fool's, but that's another discussion for another day.

We all attended Blake's Christening - and Bryce even became a godfather to his cousin. Guess, Lhyn really liked Bryce's personality and God-centered viewpoint.

As for me, as usual, I was the unofficial photographer for this event. If you'll notice the angle of the shot, I wanted to have a unique perspective, so I went up the balcony of the church and took most of my shots from there. In hindsight, I could have gone elsewhere to really get the actual baptism... but I wasn't too worried, as there were others taking pictures as well - so its not as if I'll show a different perspective had I been on the ground floor.

From the church, we went to Max's Chicken in the Shang to celebrate. I took pictures in between eating, and I hope Brian and Lhyn like the shots... and yes, I did learn something - specifically about placement and positioning for 'better' shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment