Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 355 Mar 28, 2012

Brian's in town:

Fresh from Dubai, Brian planed it to spend a few days (literally about 2 weeks) with his wife and newly born baby.

Since he's just arrived, and Ben fetched him, they went here first, so Brian could rest a bit. While resting, he logs into our WiFi and takes a few winks. This picture is when Brian was logging into Buffy's Domain (yes, that's what I named our WiFi domain), while Jude just got used to his presence and did not feel that intimidated with the 'stranger' in our home.

If the picture quality is a bit grainy, this is because I used Instagram for this (via my iPad), so I had to work with a lesser megapixel camera, and possibly an even lower pixelation via Instagram too. I don't know if there is a way to tweak the picture quality for a better quality shot - at least, as of this time, I am not yet aware of such a technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment