Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 353 Mar 26, 2012

Aircon cleaning:

This is how our black car looks with all its wirings from the dashboard exposed... a necessary move to reach the car's aircon, so it can be cleaned.

Apparently, this is one of the more labor intense aircon cleaning models - not just because of where the aircon is hidden, but also because of the fact that since this is an automatic model, the dahsboard is a bit more complicated to take out - as its got so many components that are individually screwed. I mean, I was... for the most part, observing how things were being done - and I have to say I ran out of patience while waiting for this to be done. I just had to leave the shop (which was quite close to my place) so I could have lunch and rest a bit. Yeah... since this entire week is a free week, I'm starting to catch up with pending stuff that needs to be done - this was one of them... and by no means is this done. The car also needs an oil change and to be registered... preferably before Ben leaves for Dubai.

This shot was taken using my Blackberry smart phone's camera. After all, I did not want to wait out in the open toting my DSLR or my iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment